To help with our cornerstone, keystone and capstone project courses, the NTU Dept of Civil Engineering is looking to recruit undergraduate student teaching assistants (STAs) for the Spring 2021 semester, starting Friday February 19, 2021.
Course contents and schedules
The courses include:
1) Civil engineering models laboratory (土實) on Thursday 234 and Friday 234 and Friday 789 (see attachment for the course contents and semester schedule). For this course, we are looking for students interested in helping with the automation (Arduino) and programming component.
2) Keystone B, C and D optional project courses, with schedule and contents that depend on the section (see attached course announcements for the contents and schedules).
3) Civil engineering capstone challenge, with schedule and contents that depend on the section (see attached course announcements for the contents and schedules).
General qualifications include enthusiasm and experience with hands-on engineering projects, including design and prototyping, acquired through previous keystone, capstone or other courses.
Special qualifications sought for some of the courses next semester include:
– Experience with Arduino programming, sensing and control
– Experience with 3D printing
– Experience with UAV flying and surveying
– Good English communications skills (for STAs that will tutor English or bilingual sections).
Students interested to apply should send an email to Prof. H. Capart (卡艾瑋教授, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org), including their contact information (email, cell phone), a short summary of their qualifications, preferred job (course(s) and section(s)) and any questions they may have about the job. The deadline for applications is Saturday, January 16, 2021.
Good luck on the final exam and all the best,
Team Cornerstone, Keystone, and Capstone