Message forwarded from the Student Assistance Division, Office of Student Affairs.
**Chinese version follows English version. 中文版在後。**
In order to strengthen campus epidemic prevention and to comply with the instruction of the Central Epidemic Command Center, students who go to get vaccinated or cannot attend classes due to ” self-quarantine”, ” self-isolation “, and ” self-health management “, may apply for vaccination leave and absence due to COVID-19 Prevention. The descriptions are as follows:
(I) Directions of vaccination leave:
- Number of days off: up to three days (including the day of vaccination).
Students who feel unwell after being vaccinated can apply for vaccination leave. If they still feel unwell after the vaccination leave limit is exceeded, they can apply for sick leave according to the school’s student leave rules.
- Attach supporting documents: COVID-19 vaccination record card.
- Vaccine leave is not included in the record of absenteeism.
- Remind students that it is recommended to be accompanied and taken care of during the period to avoid being alone.
(II) Directions of absence due to COVID-19 Prevention :
- Those who are unable to attend classes due to ” self-quarantine”, ” self-isolation “, and ” self-health management “, COVID-19 test or school-related regulations, etc., and who have relevant official notices, supporting documents from government units, or school notices, may apply for epidemic prevention leave.
- Epidemic prevention leave is not included in the record of absenteeism.
- Number of days off: According to the regulations of the Central Epidemic Command Center or NTU Epidemic Prevention Team.
- Proof documents: attach relevant official notices or supporting documents from government agencies, or school notices.
(III) method: myntu/Students/NTU Life Information / Student Leave(student).
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Feng from the Student Assistance Division, Tel: 02-33662048
Wish you all well