Application Period: From April 7 to April 13
Students who have studied in the Master Program for 1 semester or more, after being recommended by two assistant professors or above in the related department, graduate institute, or degree program and possess one of the following conditions, can apply to attend Direct Ph.D. Program.
(1) Grade Average Rank within the top one third of the class (group) in the department.
(2) Or, in other special circumstances, evaluated by the department to have outstanding achievements, with supporting information attached and voting passed by the department’s Student Recruitment and Examination Committee.
To gain excellent students with research potential, Mainland Chinese Master postgraduates can apply for Direct Ph.D. Program through “Regulations for students to pursue Direct Ph.D. Program”.
Required Files for Application:
1. Direct Ph.D. Program Application Form.
2. Transcript of Master Program studied one semester or more. (with Rank)
3. Two Recommendation Letters from Assistant Professors or above.
4. NTUCE Direct Ph.D. Program Review Sheet.
Please submit the above 4 files to the department office before April 13 noon. Late submission will not be accepted.
Regulations for students to pursue Direct Ph.D. Program (in Chinese) : http://host.cc.ntu.edu.tw/sec/All_Law/02/02-014.pdf