If you are a Degree Student of the Southeast Asian nationality or had an academic degree from Southeast Asian countries prior to studying at NTU, and your last year’s GPA is 3.2 or above, you are eligible to apply for the following scholarship.
Scholarship of NTU Center for Southeast Asian Education
- Eligibility: (1) NTU Southeast Asia Degree Students or had an academic degree from Southeast Asian countries prior to studying at NTU. (2) GPA 3.2 or above.
- Scholarship amount: Full, half, or one-third tuition waiver.
(The actual quota, amount, and contract of the scholarship are adjusted annually according to the availability of funding and the number of applicants. The annual quota is 50 in principle.)
- Documents required:
- CSEAS Scholarship Application Form
- Advisor Evaluation Form of CSEAS Scholarship. For undergraduates, please complete only the 1st and 2nd parts and submit them along with the application form. For graduate students, please complete the 1st and 2nd parts of the form, and ask your advisors to fill out the rest.
- Transcripts of the previous semester. New students should submit the last transcripts from your previous studies.
Documents can be downloaded from http://www.aca.ntu.edu.tw/eaca/case/Scholarships.asp → 3. Scholarship of Southeast Asian Education Center. All application materials should be emailed to Mr. Poan Chen of the Center for Southeast Asian Education by Friday, March 8, 2019.
Should you have further questions, please contact Mr. Poan Chen (email: email@example.com ).